30 Second Test - Things to look for:
- Does your website communicate your message clearly?
- At the end of the day, what do you want your website to do?
- Does your website effectively explain your product/service?
- How do your clients react to your website? Do they like it?
- What does your sales staff say about your website? Does it help or hurt them?
- Does your website sell for you the way you want it to?
- Do you know If people are even using your website?
- What do visitors do while on your website?
- Bottom line, all websites have a call-to-action, even if it is to click on the next link or read the next page. Is your call-to-action getting you results?
If one or more of these questions cause you concern, call Web Interactive today at
1-800-418-2358 and let's get your website ticking again.